Friday, March 28, 2008

No Blow outs!!

I know I shouldn't speak too soon- but we have had 3 days in a row with no blow outs!! Good job Miley! I think her bowels are starting to mature- no more of this huge, all of a sudden, massive pooping fest that has so much power behind it it just shoots straight up her back, or out the front! :) Every day I pick her up expecting her to be in her extra outfit- but not this week! YEAH! Less laundry for me to do! For this week anyway.... :)

But she has had her first little stuffy nose this week- nothing serious- just kind of stuffy and I suck out a lot of snot in the mornings, this morning it seemed to be getting better- she didn't wake herself up choking on her mucus or having a hard time breathing through the snot, so hopefully she is getting over it. She hates her booger sucker- but I think she is figuring out that if she'll let me use it she can breath much better when I'm done as she is starting to tolerate it better now.

She has her last baby shower tomorrow, combined with Henry and Shelly- I'll post some pictures later this weekend. :) Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: