Friday, March 21, 2008

March with Miley

As I promised- here are a few photos from this month.

I love this picture- we were at Ben and Bekki's house and she wanted to just hang out in her car seat as I made it all snuggly with blankets and she grabbed her blanket and snuggled right up with it. I think she is going to have a blankie (binky) just like mommy still does! Yes- I still sleep with my binky every night- I just love it too much!


Here is Miley playing and smiling.


I went to go help set up for the Boogie to Beat Breast Cancer and Miley was happy playing with some toys in the car seat- this was the first time I had ever done this and she loved it- so I had to get a picture.


Then Noah showed up and Miley and Noah decided they wanted to be apart of all the action helping set up- so here they are, just 'hanging' out!


And as you all know we had a March snow storm- at least both Taylor and I had the day off so we got to stay at home- but for some reason- when we get house-bound I kind of go crazy! At least Miley was having a sleey day (slept for 9 hours and took a 3 hour nap!) So mommy got the house all cleaned while daddy shoveled and then we took a good long nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love the pic of Noah and Miley! I will definately have to invest in one of those baby carrier things for next babe.. those look like they work like a charm

Bonnie S