Friday, May 23, 2008

We're Rolling!!!

Miley rolled over yesterday- THREE TIMES!!! YEAH!! Taylor was working with her on her activity mat and then he left her alone so she could figure it out herself- the smart cookied grabbed a hold of the little bar things that hold the toys over her head and pulled herself right over! The second time I was having a picnic on the floor next to her and she rolled right over to me to see what I was eating! Then the third time I laid her on the floor in her room while I put her clothes away and she was working on rolling for a good 5-10 minutes and finally she got it- but she was so worn out from trying that she could hardly hold her head up once she got over on her tummy- she'd look up at me as I was clapping for her and then she'd lay her head right down and sigh like- BOY- THAT WAS HARD WORK! :)

I'll try to get some video of her over the weekend.

And yes- Pam- I heard she rolled over at your house last week-- but Landon was the only one who saw her do it- so now this time it's really offical!

4 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Yeah!! Rolling over is fun... now you won't be able to stop her! : ) Let the fun begin!

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Yes, I laid her on the kitchen rug on Tues. while I ran to the bathroom. When I got out, she had already rolled over. Landon was in his highchair, so I know he couldn't have helped her! I told Taylor not to tell you, so she could surprise you and she did!
Yeah, Miley!
Grandma Pagel

Tammy Meyers said...

won't be long now till she is very mobile and into everything!! how fun...

Anonymous said...

Go Miley! Won't be long and you'll be chasing her all over! Maybe she wants to start with gymnastics and move up to danceline! :) Jodi