Friday, October 17, 2008

Another new Hair-Do! :)

Jamie did a WONDERFUL job on my new hair-do!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I have to Thank Kelly Pickler for the inspiration of this new style! Now- Jamie is suggesting an all over color for the winter-- maybe a chocolate brown... hummm... I'm thinking about it... but if you know me-- Shoes, Purses and my hair-- I have a hard time committing to something- I always have to think long and hard before I do anything (I've been thinking of this style since February!)... But it sure would be fun and sassy!!! :)

**Footnote-- Yes- I was parked at a stop sign waiting for traffic on 52 when I took this photo!

3 comments:

Tammy Meyers said...

love the hair do!!!!

Cassi said...

So cute!! I was wondering if you were driving!! I love it!! Very easy!!

Marie Martin said...

WOW! Never thought you would go that short- It looks just amazing! Good choice for a style.

Also, love the new look of your site!