Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Miley Fun

Just some updates on what we've been up to....

I had to give Miley a little trim of her bangs for the first time- she just had some fly-a-ways that were longer then the rest of her bangs so I just wanted to clean it up a little bit.


Saturday we stopped out at Gary and Sue's for the annual Booya. It was very yummy and Miley had a blast playing in the leaves!










And in case you missed it- it SNOWED on Sunday! That would be OCTOBER 26! Too early for me!! We were out at the farm with my parents winterizing the motorhome and I had to snap some photos of the snow collecting on the mirror and trees! It was CRAZY to see!



Sunday night we carved Miley's first pumpkin and baked the seeds- YUMMY! She wasn't too sure what to think of the whole experience, it was almost bed time which didn't help, but she was a trooper and stayed awake until we were done. When Taylor brought her over to touch the goo she looked at us like- OK- what do you want me to do- then she touched it, looked at us again like= OK you guys... then grabbed a bunch and went for her mouth! She was looking at us like- OK- I guess I'll try it.. it was just soo funny-- one of those- HAD TO BE THERE- moments because its not as funny as I type this.. but hopefully you can use your imagination.


Here she is sitting by her pumpkin-- again- not too thrilled and we couldn't get a smile out of her- but she also headed to bed right after this.. maybe we can get one of her smiling on Friday with her costume on!

1 comment:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

She has the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen!! She's so adorable!!