Wednesday, October 22, 2008

She's Growing Up So Fast!!!

OK- Our little 9.5 month old is growing up WAY too fast!! I just HAVE to share this little story of our evening this evening.

We went down to Red Wing to meet baby Owen and then needed to head to Wal-Mart to get some diapers so Nana, Me and Miley stopped at Culvers before going shopping. We ordered Miley her OWN meal- thinking she'd eat some of it and I'd finish it off so I got a smaller meal. WELL-- to our surprise my 9.5 month old ATE IT ALL!!!! Her meal consisted of 2 chicken tenders and applesauce (by the way, LOVE that you can get that option instead of fries for kids). YES-- she ate it ALL!!! We couldn't believe what we were seeing!! She LOVED the applesauce and then took down her chicken tenders like a champ! She LOVES chicken! Granted they had to do some sweeping of the floor after we left but there really wasn't that much that hit the ground. I'm just shocked that she isn't even 1 years old yet and we can already order her her own little meal!

THEN- we headed to Wal-Mart and looked at the winter hats and my mom put one on her head from the baby section but it kept popping off her head- so we went to look in the girls section and we found a hat there- THAT FIT HER! My BABY is wearing a Girls hat!! Oh man... no wonder I'm jealous of all my friends with little babies-- because mine is growing up so fast!! I will say though that it doesn't make me sad because I am SOO excited for her to learn all her new tricks and to watch her grow up because it is SO much fun... but sometimes I miss my little tiny baby-- so to that- NO- we aren't done having kids... but Taylor just started going back for his Masters and won't be done until May of 2010- so we decided we love our little family right now and we will try again once he graduates. We are looking foward to the next two years with just our little Miley. :)

Here is Miley at Culvers eating so wonderfully!

Enjoying her Cream of Wheat by feeding herself with her own spoon

Not a flattering picture- but Taylor couldn't resist...this is the morning after her sleep over- I missed her so much I took her morning nap with her

No comments: