Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Progression of Waking Up a 9 Month Old

I walked in to Miley's room one morning to wake her up and saw her sleeping sideways at the head of her bed without any covers on and I just had to take a picture... and then my one photo turned into this progression of waking up a 9 month old... this process took a good 3 minutes before she would wake up... enjoy!

Still asleep

'Good Morning Miley, time to wake up'- Starting to stretch


Finally rolled over but still mostly asleep

Rubbing the eyes

Starting to roll over-- she hung out in the position for a little bit- I think she wanted to go back to sleep! :)

Ok Mom- I'm sitting up-- don't take a picture of me

Fine- I'll look at you but I can't believe you are taking a picture of me with this bed hair- and enough with the flashing of the camera- I'm up!

No comments: