Sunday, January 18, 2009

Praying for a Better Week

This was quite an interesting weekend, with the flu going around and frigid cold temperatures, it was just all a bit too much. Both our cars ended up getting new batteries when it was 22 below... we couldn't get our cars started and once we did we took them to Cenex and both our batteries were shot, they got quite a pretty penny from us that day!

Miley passed the flu out to everyone- Landon, Grandma Pam, Grandpa Ken and Grandpa Steve are all suffering right now and Miley still hasn't kicked it! Tomorrow will be 1 week and I am hoping she will start to turn around. She threw up again this morning all over my pillow, of course, we had her in our bed because she was very restless and wouldn't settle down, and finally fell asleep again laying next to me so I didn't dare move her, but then at 6am- I got quite the wake up call- straight to the bathtub for her and sheets in the washer. I Lysoled the whole house so I am hoping things will start to turn around.

We did go and cook dinner for my mom today, It is her Birthday! :) We figure we infected everyone already, so we might as well hang out. Mom is hoping she doesn't get sick, she's been around it at work and with Miley, so she is hoping it will pass her. But she has every germ killing spray out at her house too.

Even though the week was rough, Miley still had some very cute moments:

This is her in her chair that she picked out at Toys-R-Us. She is apart of the Birthday Club, which I recommend you signing up your kids, She got a Birthday Card in the mail and $5 off $25 or more purchase and when we were there she got a Birthday Crown and Balloon for free.

Miley helping Daddy with his homework.

Getting into Mischief

Helping Mommy change the bedding



Saturday Night Miley was so tired but very restless, so I thought maybe if her and I laid in my bed and watched a movie she would finally give in and fall asleep. She crawled all over the pillows on my bed, over them, under them, between them and then all of a sudden she stopped moving, I peeked up to see if she was sleeping and this is how she was, she made her little nest and fell asleep, so cute!

1 comment:

Shelly Pagel said...

Super cute pictures-- love the one how she fell asleep in your bed! : ) I hope she's done with this flu bug- if she's like Henry day 7 was the last day for puke and then 2 days after that appetite back! He still has some crazy diapers and some major gas... but at least no puke! Good luck