Thursday, February 04, 2010

37 Week Check Up

Well--- talk about an exciting appointment!!

As I was driving to my appointment I was just annoyed- annoyed and crabby at everything. Tired, long, exhausting week at work and it was only Wednesday, my to-do lists felt like they were getting longer instead of shorter and the list goes on and on. I was prepping myself to hear that nothing had changed and I'd be stuck wobbling around and feeling uncomfortable for another 3 weeks.

Well, much to my surprise- Baby Bear and Momma Bear have been BUSY this past week!!!
I went from practically being nothing and him sitting at a -1 station to:
Dilated to 1
50% Effaced
+1 Station
My exact stats three days before I had Miley!!!

And the stars are aligning oddly enough that I got checked on a Wednesday for Miley and had her on a Saturday. Well, I got checked on Wednesday and I'm thinking Saturday looks like a perfect day to have a baby! Plus, my Dad said no baby until Saturday evening as he is out of town for work in Nebraska! I can handle that!

I do know that it might not happen that quickly, but sitting at a +1 I find it hard to believe that I am going to be pregnant for another 3 weeks. Miley came out with a pretty squished nose because she was sitting at a +1 for those few days, I wonder how squished this little guy is going to be when he makes his arrival!?!

With all of that said- car seat base is getting installed tonight, bags are packed and ready to go and I'm heading out today to purchase the present Baby Bear will be giving to Miley when she meets him for the first time. She's going to get a baby that she can take care of just like Mommy will be taking care of Baby Bear, one that makes noises when you feed it and has a paci and all that fun stuff. Nana even made matching blankets- a blue one for baby bear and a small pink one for Miley's baby.

I'm getting Excited!!! Stay Tuned...

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Holy cow, talk about Crazy!! Good Luck pagels!