Monday, February 08, 2010

38 Week Belly Shots

Well, I thought the pedicure and walking the mall would get things going, it certainly did, but not going enough. But I did have an awesome weekend full of pampering! Our pedicure was the best one I had ever had, it lasted for a long time and we went all out and did the deluxe one and spoiled ourselves. Then on Saturday I had a three hour hair appointment and it was so nice!

* if you are wondering what the heck took three hours, well, the last time I got my hair cut was back in APRIL!!! I dont' even know why, I LOVE getting my hair cut but I guess I just don't ever make time to do it, so this time I went to Lookin' Good and saw Katie and really enjoyed the end results. I put some color in and got a good cut, I asked her if she could tell that it had been so long and she said, Oh yes.... especially since the cut I had was meant for a short cut so some spots she took off 2 inches and others she only took off a 1/2 inch. I guess I better go sooner than 8 months from now to keep it fresh. :)

Sunday, Miley and I went with my parents to Barnes and Noble and Kohls hoping that the running around would kick start some things, and nope, it didn't. So, I'll just keep waiting patiently, but secretly hoping for him to come no later than this weekend as my Dad will be gone traveling again all next week.

I feel like he dropped AGAIN this weekend... I'm not sure how much more he can drop here, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this leads up to a quick delivery again as my plan is to try to do it naturally if the process is going to be as quick or quicker as when I had Miley. I'm not saying I won't take drugs at all, but to be honest, by the time they kicked in with Miley it was time to push so it really wasn't necessary and I was stuck for 8 hours with no feeling in my legs for no reason at all.

38 Weeks Side A  and 37 Weeks Side A















38 Weeks Side B and 37 Weeks Side B




4 comments:

Cassi said...

Dropping!? :-)

Mindi Kay said...

TOTALLY! I seriously woke up Saturday morning and could tell he dropped even more! Here's to hoping for a fast delivery!

Shelly Pagel said...

Funny I'm the same way with my hair-- my stylist laughs and says it's time for my yearly cut! I just can never find time to go do it.. but women should-- makes you feel good with a cute cut!

Looks like you are small this week, so the baby must have dropped! Hopefully this week for you- especially so your dad will be around. We'll be waiting for the call! : )

Cassi said...

Congrats!! no one got the date right...I was way off! I'm glad everything is well and he is so cute!! Miley looks happy!!