Friday, February 26, 2010

It's a Good Thing...

1. Cooper is now nursing like a champ WITHOUT the help of a nipple shield! YEAH! He's been doing it all week and doing awesome! Now, we just need to teach him to let go of his gas!


2. My king size bed is seriously the most comfortable thing ever!! When we got it I was pregnant so I haven't really had a chance to fully enjoy and appreciate how comfortable it truly is. Laying on my back and stomach is like laying in a cloud! I love my bed!!


3. Campbells V8 Soup- Golden Butternut Squash is VERY yummy! I do recommend!


4. Grocery shopping at Target versus Wal-Mart is so much more fun! They have so many different options and products for a good price. I recommend the Target on Pilot Knob. They even have the new products I see in commercials that I want to try that I still haven't seen at Econo Foods or Wal-Mart such as Red Velvet Cake yogurt!


5. My homemade Moby Wrap Sling- I love it! I even cleaned up after dinner and did dishes while wearing my sling with Cooper in it. Funny though, I told Taylor that I couldn't wait to get him out of me and when I put him in the sling he sits balled up in front of my stomach, quite like he did when he was in my stomach- I wanted him out and now I put him right back where he was. Funny!

2 comments:

Kim Sjoquist said...

Super T on Pilot Knob is thee best! I love shopping at super targets!!!!!!! It's good to see other people do it too. :)

Ergo Baby Carrier said...

They have so many different options and products for a good price. I recommend the Target on Pilot Knob.