Friday, February 05, 2010

Exciting Things...

We got the hospital bag completely packed last night with a short list of the last minute items to throw in sitting on top. The car seat base has been installed and ready to go. Now, we just wait.

To entertain me while I wait- tonight I am going to get a pedicure with Jackie! We are hoping they can really rub our feet and ankles to kick start something! :) Then, we are heading to the Burnsville Mall with Kelly to get Jackie set up with her nursing necessities, followed by a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden. Sounds like the most perfect Girl's Evening to me!

Saturday morning I get to continue my pampering by getting a cut and highlight at 9am. I don't remember the last time I got my hair done. Is that sad? I think I get my hair done twice a year, not sure why, I think I get too lazy to go to a salon and have a hard time committing to a haircut. I really loved my hair short, like how I chopped it off after Miley was born. But, I once again, during my pregnant months, have preferred to grow it out again. Maybe in preparation to be able to just throw it up in a pony and have it look nice instead of having to style it when I am running around with a toddler and a newborn. So, needless to say, I'm getting a shaped up trim and some fun highlights.

In a perfect world, I would then start going into labor after my hair appointment and head down to Red Wing in the evening, as I have been instructed to not have this baby until my Dad get's home tomorrow night.

But, I know things don't go my way- it's up to Mr. Baby Bear.

So, until his arrival... I'll have to keep coming up with things to entertain us!

No comments: