Monday, June 28, 2010

Cooper 4 Months- a few weeks late...

I can’t believe that I missed putting Cooper’s 4 month stats on here! And as a form of a ‘baby book’ and a helpful tool to look back on I like having it posted!


Cooper had his 4 month check up on June 10th. He weighed in at 19.13 pounds, which I said, let me feed him because it’s time to eat, then he’ll weight 20 pounds! His weight was off the charts! He was 25 inches long, 75th percentile and I didn’t catch how big his head was but it is in the 75th percentile. Dr. Heilman said that he has never seen an overweight breastfed baby and to not let anyone tell me that he’s too fat. We look at it as a super sports star in the making! He is very strong and likes to stand up and is getting really close at sitting up on his own. He is working on some teeth right now, I can see the bottom front two teeth working their way up, I’m sure they will pop within the next two weeks. He has his hands all figured out and likes reaching for toys and chewing on them. He’s full of smiles and on the verge of laughing. He’s the perfect addition to our little family.



1 comment:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

I LOVE IT!! He's SO adorable and huggable!! So CUTE!!!