Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Little Loves

  • Squishy Cheeks- OUR squishy cheeks- you know, instead of Butterfly kisses, I do squishy cheeks with my babies, simply rub their soft squishy cheeks up against mine.
  • Bright Blue Eyes
  • Morning Smiles with tired eyes
  • Good night hugs that linger
  • New pictures hanging in my cube thanks to a great friend K.G.
  • Looking up from a busy spreadsheet to see pictures of my babies smiling back at me
  • Twins Tickets for me and the hubby, especially when it’s time for a much needed date
  • Cooking a good dinner and having plenty leftover for lunch the next day
  • Opening the freezer and realizing you aren’t out of bread/hamburger/pizza
  • Good Bye kisses in the morning before taking off for work
  • New Water Bottles
  • A good hair day
  • Free lunch at work
  • Waking up in the middle of the night to spend 5 minutes snuggled with my baby and taking in the special quiet moment


No comments: