Tuesday, August 07, 2007

18 Weeks

Well YEAH!! I have officially made it over one week without getting sick!!! I finally made it over that horrible hump of pregnancy- and now that's what I am looking at- a hump- my little baby bump! My quad test came back normal so that was great news!! So that means little Baby Pagel is still super healthy and growing strong!

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this before but I just have this really strong intuition that this little baby is a boy-- Taylor has thought boy along with my dad since day one--- so, I guess we'll see on August 31.... but to have it on record- my Mother's Intuition is claiming boy. And whichever sex it ends up being- we aren't naming it until we see what he or she looks like-- we have 4 for each gender and really can't decide on which one we really like best- but we know our baby will let us know as soon as it shows us its cute little face.

On the house front:
OUR CARPET HAS FINALLY COME IN!!!!!!!!!
It feels so great to be able to use both levels of our house again- its been almost 2 months! So we've been spending a lot of our time in our cozy basement again! And of course- Taylor is super excited to be able to watch our big screen TV again! :)

Let me take you back-- gross, smelly, red shag carpet....


Beautiful, fresh smelling, soft and sylish new carpet


No comments: