Wednesday, August 15, 2007

19 Weeks

Well- my pants are definitely starting to get tighter- but only in the waist- they fit every where else and thank goodness for my tummy tube because most of them not even the rubber band trick will work anymore. I told myself I was planning on holding off until September to go out and buy maternity jeans-- so we'll see if I can stick it out for a couple more weeks. And so far for changes in my body it's only my tummy- I haven't gotten bigger anywhere else- so I better count my blessings for that! And I don't know if its because its still early and my uterus hasn't come up yet or if I have a longer torso or what but I think I'm carrying this baby low because even in my low rise jeans I can't even zip some of them. It's quite funny though in the mornings when I try. :)

I've been feeling movement quite a bit- at least 2-4 times a day- no kicking or anything as some of the moms on my Mommy-to-Be chat rooms are feeling but just real strong fluttering- But strong enough that Taylor was able to feel it one night, we sat real still and he felt something flutter under his fingers 3 times- he was pretty excited!

Well- I'm looking forward to next week-- HALF WAY THERE! Boy is this pregnancy FLYING by! This little baby is now about 10 inches long if you were to stretch him/her out and measure from the tip of the head to the tip of the toys- but since it's all curled up its only taking up 6 inches of space and is 7-9 ounces! If I could take a peek into my belly- this is what Baby Pagel would look like right now!



On the Development part- the brain is now making connections so the baby knows when its making movements and is starting to hear things- I think I'll have to get one of those baby classical music CD's and start playing it and they say it's never to early to start reading with your child.... but I guess I'd have to get some children's books first in order to do that... :)

No comments: