Thursday, August 30, 2007

21 Weeks

I'm feeling good at 21 weeks- but BOY have I popped!!! I think I woke up last Friday which was exactly 21 weeks and looked down and was like- where did that come from! I can no longer zip up my regular jeans so its time for maternity ones- and my shirts are getting pretty tight and don't stay down over my belly that well.

I had another emotional breakdown on Monday- I was wearing a cute white shirt- and went to get Joey out of his kennel and for some reason he jumped up on me and got his dirty little feet ALL over my white shirt- and we were having Ben and Bekki over for dinner and I wanted to look nice- so I went into the house just in tears- Taylor was like- what is the matter- you can wash your shirt- I said- But I wanted to look nice tonight and I don't have anything that fits me anymore and you just don't understand what its like--- He laughed at me and told me to calm down and that I'd be OK. Then we both laughed about it! Silly pregnancy hormones!

Speaking of Ben and Bekki-- we invited them over for dinner on Monday night to ask them a pretty big question- so- Ben and Bekki Bakken are our Baby's GODPARENTS!! :) We are so excited for them to be a part of our babies life! They will be PERFECT!

SO- Tomorrow- Friday, August 31 is the BIG DAY!! We have our ULTRASOUND!!! It's not until 4:15 and then we are going out for dinner and going to pick up an outfit- so stay tuned tomorrow night for the BIG SURPRISE-- is it a BOY or a GIRL??????

No comments: