Wednesday, August 22, 2007

20 Weeks- Half Way There!!!!!!

Well- We've made it to the half way mark!! YEAH!! When I look back it seems like forever ago when I first found out I was pregnant- but then again it also seems like it was just yesterday.

So- at 20 weeks I have really noticed that my belly is starting to pop- it's time for actual maternity jeans- my tummy tube isn't working much anymore- this baby is sitting pretty low still right now so even atttempting to zip up my jeans even a little bit is becoming harder and harder each day.

This little baby moves around like CRAZY- it's so nice to be reassured every day- several times a day with it's little kicks and summersaults. The other night Taylor was trying to get it to kick his hand and boy did he EVER get a kick! It was the biggest kick I had ever felt, Taylor got very excited! It's fun to be able to share that with him now.

We have our first baby shower in 1 month so since we actually had a free weekend, due to all the rain, we went and registered to get that out of the way. It was fun picking out all of our baby gear! AND- I told Taylor that I wanted to get my baby gear registered for BEFORE we found out what we were having because I wanted to make sure all of our gear was gender neutral so we can use it for all of our babies. We went and registered at Target, Wal-Mart and at www.peppermint.com.

Names--- OK- with all the pregnant people around us I wanted to get dibs on our names. We aren't naming the baby until we see what it looks like so we have 4 names for each as of right now- I'm sure this will change- but this is what we've come up with so far:

Boy Names: Brody (Brodie) James, Logan James, Tanner James, Conner James
Girl Names: Marissa Kay, Hannah Kay, Lily Kay, Chloe Kay

James after Taylor's middle name and Kay after my middle name.

20 Week Belly Shot!!!!!

Front View

1 comment:

Tribe of Adeline said...

Yay! Half way! I can't believe it. My vote is for Logan & Lily! Love the choices.

Heidi Sue