Friday, August 31, 2007

What is Baby Pagel!?!?!??

It's a ...........

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our ultrasound went GREAT!! She was moving around in there like crazy- she even kicked the tech in the hand- it was pretty funny!! We got to see her kicking and sucking her thumb and pointing at us and she even gave us a thumbs up!

And our tech said she is VERY much so a little girl!



Here is a profile shot of her trying to get her thumb back into her mouth- you can see her with her hand over her nose and her lips are open slightly.



So- we couldn't help ourselves- we had to go and get something cute and pink- so we went to Target and got a layette set- its a gown with pink flowers, a footsie sleeper and a onesie and pants- and it comes with a matching hat and bib! So much fun! Taylor is so excited to have a Daddy's Girl!



I'm just excited that FINALLY we'll have another girl in the house-- if she would have been a "he" I would have been out numbered- 4 to 1... so now I have someone to share my pink fetish with!



And me at 22 weeks! See- I really popped! And I think Joey is starting to catch on to something-- he just can't get enough of me today and had to be in the picture too! :)

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited to buy PINK! I already ordered something right when my mom told me. Yay, a GIRL! We need that since Rowan and Maddox only know the boy world and I NEED TO BUY SOME PINK! Now my vote is for Lily or Chloe.

Love ya,
Heidi Sue

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

It's a girl...yeah!!!! I bet she won't have anything pink! :) When Taylor was born...he was sooo cute and had the cubbiest little face I ever saw! Pam & Ken had picked his name, but Pam was really undecided about a middle name. I suggested James...and James it is! :) Love ya, Jodi