Monday, October 08, 2007

27 Weeks

Well- I had a doctor appointment- first the good stuff- I've gained 15 pounds so far- which is GREAT! And although I am 27 weeks my belly is measuring 25.5 weeks- the doctor said 2 weeks either way is perfectly normal.

Now- the blah part- I had my gestational diabetes test- it was the 1 hour test- and I failed-- they want you under 135 and I was at 145.... I had eaten healthy the night before and that day- but I had potatoes and it might possibly be the culprit- something about a complex sugar maybe-- but either way- 145 is not bad at all and it just means I have to do the 3 hour diagnostic test on Thursday-- luckily I get to bring my works extra lap top with me and get some work done during those 3 hours to help the time pass a little faster, so it probably won't be that bad since I'll just be working. Hopefully I'll pass that test just fine.

I went and bought my first package of diapers- I just hated the fact that we didn't have ANY in the house and I just feel better at least having some- and I really wanted to put them in our diaper holder that is hanging on the crib- it's just fun! :)

27 weeks also means doctor appointments now start every other week! That is going to make these last 13 weeks FLY BY! I just hope we are totally prepared by the time she comes! It will be here before we know it!

I had Megan Otto's wedding over the weekend and she chose a GREAT dress for a pregnant Mindi-- it was very flattering and comfortable!


And as requested- 27 week belly shot... and its so sad I couldn't take it in my pink polka dot pants..... :( I'll have to find a different outfit for the 3rd trimester belly shots.....

No comments: