Monday, October 29, 2007

30 Weeks

OK- I don't know what the heck she was doing in there last night but for an hour and a half-- seriously-- she was going nuts! It started off when I got into bed and player her some music and read her a book- and it just gor crazier from there. She must have been doing some crazy back flips or something because my stomach was all over the place. At one point it must have been her butt or her head that slide across my stomach real slow and it happened to be right in the palm of Taylor's hand-- it felt really weird to me and he couldn't believe what he was feeling. She was super hyper!

I can tell my organs are getting all squished around in there too- ok- I know this will be too much info- but who cares-- when things pass through my intestines I use to be able to feel it where intestines normally would be- now I feel it digesting through off onto my side and almost up in my rib cage-- it's really weird!

I guess I would say overall- 30 weeks has just been weird! I can really tell now when she gets the hiccups- it almost kind of tickles inside. Her movements feel weird now because they are so strong. And it is just weird to think that in all honesty here- I could have this baby anywhere between 5-11 weeks from now. Personally- 5 sounds too early and I REALLY hope I don't go over! My brother was 3 weeks early- so I could follow in my mom's footsteps! She MIGHT actually get to have her first Christmas at just a few days old-- you never know!

On the growth chart- she should weigh in up to or over 3 pounds now and measure about 17 inches long!

Jamie and Michelle Stay had their baby over the weekend- 2 weeks early- Catherine Olivia (not sure on how they spell her first name) 6lbs 14oz and 19.5 inches long. Congrats to them! Michelle, Katie Sjoblom and myself were all 4 weeks apart- so Katie- you are next in line!

Here is me at 30 weeks from the front and side--- I've got a basketball tummy that's for sure!




Well- Happy Halloween to everyone on Wednesday! Taylor and I are so excited- this will be the first year that we get to hand out candy!! OH- and news on the house front- we put in a fence in our backyard for Joey to play in... I'll have to post some pictures of it this week, Joey just LOVES it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about your organs feeling squished. Wait until AFTER you have her... then your organs feel bruised because they were squished for so long.

What an experience! ;)

Marie