Monday, October 22, 2007

29 Weeks

I can't believe that I'm 29 weeks right now! April seems like a century ago- but yet at the same time- just like it was yesterday!

I've officially started going to the doctor every other week now, I went on Friday and she is still growing and her heart is strong. Heart rate was 145 as usual and she either had a MAJOR growth spurt over the past two weeks or my stomach muscles finally let loose allowing for her to fit a little better because when I went at 27 weeks I measured 25.5 and now at 29 weeks she is measuring 29 weeks exactly! That's a pretty big tummy growth spurt for only two weeks. I'm really starting to feel the pulling and stretching.

Her movements have kind of slowed down over the past week- I guessing things are a little tight in there right now. And I'm almost positive I got my first kick in the rib-- it kind of hurt a little. I also learned from the doctor that my sciatic nerve is swollen, I've been having some sharp pains in my butt cheek when I stand up and sometimes they shoot all the way up my back- pretty painful- and the doctor basically said it's from sitting all day and there really isn't anything I can do, I can heat it to make it feel better, or get up and walk around as much as possible throughout the day, but I'll just have to live with it for the next 10 weeks or so.

Well- something exciting- my friend Kelly, expectant mother as well, came over this weekend and took some pregnancy photos of me, I always see women with photos like this and thought it would be a fun memory to have. Here are a few of my favorites-

Me at 29 weeks...



1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

I love the pictures! So pretty! It makes me miss being pregnant. You're almost to 30 weeks! It's so fun to be out of the twenties!

Love ya,
Heidi Sue