Friday, April 04, 2008

It's My Mommy Haircut

I've just been bored with my hair lately- it's been long now for 6 years and I feel like I just keep doing the same ole' thing with it every day. So- I gave a call to Jamie Sommer and made an appointment for her to do whatever she wanted with my hair...
This is what I came out like....

I LOVE it so much! I kind of missed having short hair, it's so fun and even though its short I have many options for styling it! I go in next week to get the color lightened up, I'm sure that will make it look even better!

Taylor calls this my 'Mom Haircut' He really likes it- brings back memories from when we first started dating! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the haircut!

Marie

Mindi Kay said...

Thanks Marie!! I love hearing from you from time to time!!!