Thursday, April 17, 2008

Miley Goes Swimming

I took Miley swimming for the first time at Jackie's house the other day. I figured since she loves her bath that she would love the pool and I was right! She loved it! I didn't put her under water because I didn't want to do that without a professional there but I know that babies know how to do that anyway- but I was just didn't feel like doing that. We are planning on enrolling her in a swim program at the Hastings YMCA, just like Maddox does, this fall- so we'll try all those advanced things then. But for now she just liked to swim around with me and be in the water. I hope she ends up being a little fish like me! If we ever move to Hastings maybe Miley will be on the swim team like I was when we lived in Prior Lake!






2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma said...

Miley, you are so adorable! And grandma loves the swimsuit! Glad to hear she wasn't scared!
Grandm Pagel

Tribe of Adeline said...

Fun! Glad to hear you're going to do swimming lessons too. Kids love it and the earlier the better! Cute suit Miley!