Monday, April 14, 2008

Taylor's AZ trip

Here are just a few pictures from Taylor's trip. He had a wonderful time but was glad to be home to see his girls. :) And we sure are glad to have him home.
OK- just have to share this little story-- they say when two people are meant for each other they are always connected no matter how far a part they are- well- just yesterday I was telling my mom that I need to get Miley a dream catcher because I think she sometimes has bad dreams-- well- much to my surprise when Taylor got home he took out his gift to Miley- it was a dream catcher!!!! Great minds think alike! :)


2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

Sweet pics. Glad to hear the girls were fine with daddy away. I wonder if Taylor made that put???? Nah, doubt it. I heard he shot a 102 on the front nine at Greyhawk.

Barge Dizzle

Anonymous said...

Did Miley get excited when her daddy got home? I bet she was full of smiles!! Jodi