Friday, April 11, 2008

Miley hanging out

Well- we are on day 4 of Taylor being gone and we are getting by. Last night was a bit frustrating because the dish box went out and it wasn't because of the weather because the downstairs one worked just fine. I got crabby because I'm afraid of the dark- yes, I will admit it, I'm afraid of being alone, two dogs in the house has really helped, and I hate being alone during thunderstorms! And so to say that I had NO TV upstairs to keep an eye on the weather was a bit frustrating because I'm also afraid of going downstairs during the night when it's dark down there.... yes-- I'm a chicken...

BUT- with Mom and Dad there to help we made it through and I watched Knocked Up last night to put me to sleep so all was well.

Here are just a couple shots of Miley from this week. She loves to sit up like a big girl now!

And check out her AWESOME new hat from her Great Auntie Janna and Great Uncle Peter! She looks adorable in it!

Tomorrow we are going up to Minneapolis to see Cousin Erin's cabin model she made at the Lake Home and Cabin Show- it should be fun- they have an Owl show and a professional chef showing how to make fun snacks- along with all kinds of up north things to look at. It should be a fun day!

Then Sunday me and Miley are lounging around and catching up on our TiVo'd shows until Daddy gets home.
Thank goodness it's Friday!! And I'm taking a half day to boot! Whew- I did it!

No comments: