Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Taylor's on Vacation

Well- if you didn't know Taylor is on, as he calls is, "the vacation of a lifetime" with his buddy Bob. Bob's company sent him on an all expense paid trip for two to Arizona and he chose to take Taylor along for some good golfing. They are staying in Scottsdale until Sunday. While on this trip they get to take in some golfing at some of the PGA courses around, Taylor is more then excited about it all!

Today he sent me some photos of some beautiful palm trees and they had a free day today so they went to the Diamondbacks vs Dodgers game- I didn't know this- but Taylor, the baseball maniac, has never been to a professional outdoor stadium.He was pretty excited to go!


In exchange for Taylor taking such a cool vacation away from me and Miley- her and I are going to South Dakota this summer with my mom and dad and Taylor has to stay behind due to playoffs for the Bears. And Thank goodness for Nana and Bumpa this week- they have been coming over every night to help me out so I can get everything done. Gotta love family!

No comments: