Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Quick Update

My work is being VERY nice, we have worked it out so that I work the mornings at home and the afternoons in the office. I've only done it for 2 days so far but so far it seems to be working out well. I basically roll out of bed and at 6ish and grab a bowl of cereal to help wake myself up and then go straight downstairs to the office and start working usually around 6:30- then I work through the morning and since I start a half hour early it gives me the chance to take that half hour in the later afternoon to take a shower- that way I can start my mornings slow and not so much activity like getting up, showering, breakfast, pack lunch, rush out the door, get to work, haul in all my bags, etc. Now I can just take my time and Baby seems to be appreciating that.

I guess we'll see on Friday at my next appointment if things have changed or not to see if this system is working. Until then... have a nice week and dress warm!
Taylor is spending the next 3 days and 2 nights down at Eagle Bluff with the school so he'll be having a lot of fun- he was pretty excited to go... don't worry- he drove seperate and I have a list of every teacher's cell phones and Eagle Bluff's number if I have to get a hold of him! He told this little girl this morning that she needed to stay in mommy's tummy for at least 3 more days until he got home- she gave a little kick back as to say- gotcha Dad! :)

No comments: