Thursday, November 29, 2007

Surprise Baby Shower!

Well- the fun part about this week was that my work TOTALLY surprised me with a baby shower on Tuesday afternoon! I was totally shocked as you can see in this picture, I honestly had no idea-- and normally I figure things out like that- but it being on a Tuesday was pretty sneaky too- who would have expected a party on a Tuesday! I had no idea that some of them were whispering about it around me and a bunch of them went downstairs to get the party stuff and I didn't even notice them come up the stairs until my desk was covered with presents! I was just shocked!!



So after I sat on display and opened up all kinds of wonderful gifts we had some very yummy cake and punch!




It was a huge surprise and I so shocked and so Thankful for such wonderful co-workers! I love my work! :)

No comments: