Monday, December 03, 2007

35 Weeks

Well, it has been a very busy 35 weeks so far.

To start off, Taylor's Grandma Pagel passed away suddenly on Thursday evening, she was 89 and lived a long and happy life. Her wake was on Sunday and funeral was Monday, she was best known for her wonderful, freshly homemade cookies that she always seemed to have on hand whenever we'd go and visit. We will all truly miss her.

Saturday, as you all know was the first big snow fall of the season! We couldn't help but play in it a little bit. Joey LOVES the snow- he was just a little tiny puppy last year so I'm sure he doesn't really remember it- but he has a blast in it right now. His favorite toy to play fetch with is one of his food bowls- which now can't really hold food- so its his toy, whenever he gets it in his mouth he just runs laps around the yard- it's pretty comical!




Sunday, I offically became a member of Spring Garden Church. Taylor and I have been going back and forth with who's church we'd offically be members of and he was so determined to go to his because he wants to keep his parents tradition going, they would drop off the kids at Sunday School and go over to Grandma's house for cookies and coffee until it was time to go to church so Taylor wants us to do the same. We also have some friends who attend that either just had babies or are going to soon that will be the same age as our baby and we thought it would be fun to have them grow up in the church together. So I am now offically a member!

Monday, I had a doctor's appointment and things are changing! Slowly- that is, which is good. He said everything is looking great! Blood pressure is excellent- 110/74 today, no signs of swelling, heart rate was good- she was moving ALL OVER the place at my appointment- when he was feeling to make sure she was still head down he ended up grabbing her foot and it must have tickled or something because she went crazy after that- we had to sit there and watch my stomach move all over the place before he could check her heart rate.

I am now 0.5 cm dilated, 75% effaced, and station -3. He said all of which is normal for this point in the game. He told me that if I went into pre-term again this week and things weren't changing drastically they would probably stop me for one more week, he said as long as I can make it through one more week they will be happy. She is growing perfectly, I measured 35cm so I'm on the right track. Now, the question is, will she be here before Christmas or will she be the New Year baby-- guess we'll have to see what she decides!

I've offically started nesting- last night I got all the rest of her clothes washed and hung in her closet, I put the mattress pad on, re-did a few things, hung up a few things on the wall, rearranged the changing table and rearranged some drawers. I'm ready whenever she is!

35 week Belly shots:

No comments: