Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Miley's Tooth!!!

Yesterday Miley had 5 poopy diapers! At first we thought maybe she was coming down with something as Landon had been sick all day long. Pam tried to keep them apart all day, which, ironically was pretty easy because Landon basically moved from the chair to the bed and then from the bed to the chair all day (Totally unlike him to just want to lay low) So when I was drying Miley off from her bath last night I stuck my finger in her mouth and found the culprit to all the poopy diapers-- her first tooth is popping through!!!! My mom told me to take one of her metal spoons and put it in her mouth to see if the tooth would click on the spoon and it did!! So it's really there!!! Although, she won't let me see it! When I try to take a peek she wants to suck on my finger- so I'll attempt to get a picture.

Taylor's home with Miley today as Landon still isn't feeling good so it's Daddy Daycare today!! He hasn't stayed home with her all day like this since she was 6 weeks old!! Should be fun for him!
I LOVE it when he sends me pictures of what they've been up to all day...


6 comments:

CBSjoquistfamily said...

yay! congrats to Miley. expect the next one within a couple weeks!! How exciting! The firsts are the best

Tammy Meyers said...

her first tooth...how fun (at least now that it is through)!!

Michelle said...

Wow! She's getting a tooth and sitting already! They are so fun aren't they? Seems like something new happens every day.

Shelly Pagel said...

Yeah a tooth! Just wait til she learns to bite!! JK-- hope that never happens to either of us!! ouch!

: )

Mindi Kay said...

YEAH! I hope she doesn't chomp down! OUCH is right!! That was the first thing Taylor asked me-- SO-- how does that feel for ya!?! SO FAR SO GOOD-- I haven't felt anything- she's been nice to her mommy!!! :)

Nate and Jamie Sommer :) said...

Yay!!! Good job Miley!! Now they will come with a vengeance :)