Friday, June 20, 2008

Tooth Number 2..... ALREADY!!!!!

Miley's second tooth is ALREADY coming in!!!! I can see it is right below the surface of her gum it just hasn't quite popped but I have a feeling it will this weekend!!! Her first tooth is already half way through- who would have thought I would have a six month old with two teeth!! But- Taylor had a tooth at 2 months (YES- 2 months) and I had my first one at 7 months so 5 months is a good average- seems to be how Miley has been doing everything- average of what we both were.

She's been pretty good while teething- she has her fussy moments but some Tylenol or Motrin at night and some Orajel seem to make her happy again- I could totally handle this while they all come in, I just hope things don't get worse as more start to come in.

1 comment:

Kim Sjoquist said...

Glad to hear everything is going well....I hope for you that Miley is better at getting her 1-year molars than Chloe is. Our house hasn't been the happiest this past week or 2...YAY Miley! 2 teeth!!!