Thursday, June 19, 2008

Mommy's Favorite Miley Trick

Miley now reaches for me!!! I LOVE IT!!! If she is playing and decides she is done and wants me to pick her up she now reaches up for me- or if someone else is holding her and I come up to her she'll reach out for me and want me to hold her. It makes me feel so good! What a rewarding trick!! I feel so loved! :) Probably one of the best feelings to see your baby want you to pick her up and give her a hug- and she gives the best hugs ever too!

2 comments:

Shelly Pagel said...

that is the best! Henry did that a few weeks ago to me too -- wasn't a major arm out thing, but he leaned towards me and his arms were sort of hanging out--- it is awesome! He went back and forth with me and my mom like that, we thought it was so cute! Pretty cool how something so small can be so entertaining!
: )

Tammy Meyers said...

it is the best and it just gets better!!! some day she may turn into a daddy's girl (jack sure is a daddy's boy) so enjoy it :)