Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Halloween and 25 weeks

Miley was a Lady Bug this year for Halloween. She was very excited to dress up but really doesn't like hoods. Her costume had a cute hood with antennas but she wouldn't put it up for anything. She had fun trick or treating and we enjoyed the nice weather for the occassion.



Miley is really into dressing up right now, we have a few Princess outfits and dance outfits and she LOVES to pretend!

Miley has now become quite fond of the crib! We caught her the other night after she had climbed in there, now she does it daily. The other day she put her Eeyore in the crib, then sat in the Rocking chair next to the crib and then pretended that Eeyore was crying and she climbed in and rocked Eeyore and told him it would be OK. Very cute!!

Here is Miley in her Camo outfit that she wore out to Deer Camp on Saturday with Daddy while me and my mom went to a holiday boutique.

A follow up on her diarrhea, no parasite so we tried doing extra yogurt and a probiotic, which I take. That seemed to make matters worse so Dr. Dann said to lay off all dairy for the weekend to see what happens, it SLOWLY started to make things better and he said to then continue it for the rest of the week. Today during the day she had a regular bowel movement but then tonight it was back to loose again. Guess we will keep off of the dairy and I hope this isn't a forever deal so we will continue to play it by ear. It doesn't seem to bother her still so we continue to be thankful for that, no fever, eating well and lots of energy.

 As for Baby Bear he is really growing! I'm as big as I was at 30 weeks with Miley and the weight was hardly coming on in the beginning and seems to be coming on quickly right now. I'm watching it though, I hope to only gain 25-30 like I did with Miley. My Chiropractor says I am still carrying VERY low and everything is settling into delivery baby mode already which is causing some pain in my hips and ligaments, but she said, hopefully, with everything already settling into place so early that when it is time to have this little guy the delivery will be quick and easy- meaning no shopping for nursing bras the day I go into labor because it might come on very very quick! I would be very happy with a quick and easy delivery as I am hoping to go for no drugs this time as I labored last time without them, but I'm not saying that I won't take them if its not going so well, just keeping my mind open to skipping out on them. Here is me and my big belly, already, at 25 weeks.... really... 25 weeks, that's all.... that's how I feel right now anyway....

1 comment:

travelingtramps said...

Mindi, I can't believe how much Miley looks like Maddox!!! Must be the Lundell genes???? You look good!
Kathy Dawson