Friday, November 27, 2009

"Oh Well".... she said

So, today was Black Friday and we really didn't HAVE to go out but Taylor and I enjoy going out. We had two presents left to buy (because I'm on online shopping freak) and there were a few things that we needed for ourselves, like a heated water bowl for Joey and a cordless drill that was on sale at Sears. So, we ventured out with Miley this year. She was SOOOO good! She even went to the bathroom two times while we were out!! So proud of her! Then after nap we went over to Nana and Bumpa's house as I had to make some things, present related, and she went to the bathroom here! YEAH Miley- that was 3 times on the pot and only 1 accident so far at that point. Then, as she was sitting on the counter eating a piece of chocolate after dinner I realized that the stars on her pull ups were gone, meaning she had had an accident. I said 'Miley your stars are gone, did you have an accident?" After careful examination and bending to see that her stars were gone she says "Oh Well". REALLY!?! Where did she learn that... that comment was just too funny, myself and Nana and Bumpa busted out laughing. Such a funny girl today!

No comments: