Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Taylor's Big Ten!!


Taylor has become quite into Bow hunting over the past two years, as annoying as it has been to have him out in the woods day after day weekend after weekend, OK it wasn't THAT bad, but it sure did seem to be a lot this year with a busy toddler and a pregnant mommy. It has been nice that he has been able to clear his mind and relax in the stand and then come home and take over cool, calm and collected so I could hit the showers and chill out.

Last Friday afternoon as I was picking up Miley I got a phone call from Taylor still in the stand, Mindi- I just shot a huge 10 point!- Me-- Yeah right Taylor, if you are lying you are done hunting, I don't feel like playing jokes right now (as I had been stressed out dealing with some chronic diarrhea with Miley and having just got off the phone with the Dr.) He said SERIOUSLY Mindi I would NOT joke about this, I shot him and I saw him fall now I'm just waiting for him to die, I have to go and call everyone! With this comment I knew he wasn't joking!

So, Ken, Pam, Miley and I got in the car and headed over to Bob's. Taylor's deer is quite the deer, 205 with all the guts out, nice 10 points, 19 inch spread. Of course the head is going on our wall- Taylor made sure I knew that right away! He has been on cloud nine ever since! We are very proud of him, and happy to have him home in the evenings now! :)

1 comment:

Jodi Duden-Clare said...

I love Miley's camo!! Glad she finally grew into it! ;-)