Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm Thankful for my Hubby

I just wanted to write this tribute to my hubby. Last night we had such a precious family moment, after my shower I went downstairs with some nail polish and kindly asked my hubby if he would paint my toe nails as I am having a very hard time reaching them already. He graciously said Yes, so we set up shop and Miley sat right next to me and patiently waited and watched as her Daddy painted her Mommy's nails and when he got done she put her toes out and was ready for him to do hers as well.

We gave him lots of high fives and kisses and said Thank You Daddy over and over again. I really appreciated his willingness to help me out and Miley seemed to really enjoy our precious family moment.

1 comment:

Kim Sjoquist said...

That is pretty great. My husband would laugh at me. :)