Monday, January 07, 2008

Miley Kay


Here is a better photo of Miley's face.

Since we had her so late on Saturday we get to decide if we want to go home today, Monday or tomorrow, Tuesday. We have asked if we can go home late today, probably around 5 or 6, depending on how the feedings fall. We think we will all sleep better in our own beds tonight but it will be nice to have a full day of just us and her with the nurses at the call of a button.

Taylor just left us alone for the first time, he went to grab himself some breakfast, it's a weird feeling being here all alone with her. I think he missed her the second he walked out the door! We did get some sleep last night and nursing is still going great! I have received a lot of compliments from the nurses that I am doing a really great job and am patient with her, I owe it all to my cousins for answering all my questions and to all the research I've done. I told Miley when she was still in the womb that breastfeeding was what we were going to do so she better come out sucking, and she listened to her Mommy because she is an old pro!

We will post more photos when we get home, I'm off to go and snuggle with my little Miley!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! I'm so very happy for you four (the dog too!). I was checking in with Theron on Saturday night to see if he heard anything. Wonderful job, Mindi! I'm glad it went good for you! She looks like a sweetheart. Have fun being new parents...its a blast!!

Love you both!
Cassi & Gooz

Robby and Michelle said...

She is beautiful!!!!!!!!! I am so glad you posted another picture so we all could see her beautiful face!! I am going to come and see you today!! I am sooooooooo glad everything is going well!!
Love you all,
Michelle