Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Our 2nd day at home

Things are still going great at home! Today we got to take our time in the morning and relaxed in bed as a family watching Saved By The Bell and Fresh Prince of Bel-air- those are the only two shows on besides the news that early in the morning!






We gave Miley her first bath at home which wasn't that bad. She LOVED when I washed her hair! She got a little fussy when it came time to take off her shirt and diaper and do her body but nothing to bad, we gave her her paci and she was just fine. She loves to lay on her tummy and was very happy when we washed her back.










We have been pretty blessed so far with hardly having any crying going on in our house, although today my milk really officially came in and it was quite the change to her tummy. She got really fussy and we knew it had to be her tummy but we just couldn't quite figure out which position she wanted to be in, but I know when my tummy hurts no position is comfy. Finally Taylor was able to make her comfy for a little bit as she laid across his arm and then she really let out an explosion! It was the loudest sound ever! So, we changed her and that made her happy only for a minute so we decided we had done everything so we better try feeding again, and since she had exploded her tummy was quite empty and she ate really well. Then in the middle of eating I heard just a gush of yuckiness and called for Taylor to come help quick and again she let out another explosion! We couldn't believe it! So we finished up her feeding and had to change her again- just a little bit more came out and as I was about to put the new diaper on she peed all over the place! Let's just say we've had an eventful afternoon, and now she is sound asleep laying on daddy's chest.

Stay tuned for more Miley adventures. Until then.... have a good evening.

1 comment:

Heidi Sue said...

Hey Mindi -

I hope all is well and that adorable little Miley is nursing up a storm for you. Sorry we didn't get a chance to come visit this weekend. I ended up working and helping out Angie & Kyle all weekend long. I'm for sure coming on Wednesday before volleyball if you're going to be around. I play at 8pm, so I was thinking about coming around 7. Does that work for you two? Let me know.