Wednesday, January 30, 2008

More of Miley

Well- to start off- here are some photos from her first doctor's appointment. It was on Martin Luther King Day so Danielle and my mom had the day off so they came with to help out. Danielle was a HUGE help- she is going to make a great babysitter- she was great at holding Miley and got a lesson in changing her diaper.






Miley's current weight- according to my scale is 10 pounds! She's a growing girl- she seems to be getting longer though and not really chubby- she's healthy!

She has been working on her neck muscles- here is a shot of her holding up her head- although she isn't laying flat on her tummy but she's still holding it up on her own. And she is starting to following things with her eyes and head now- it's so much fun to play those little games with her during the day.




We went celebrating on Monday for Miley's God Mother- Bekki- as she passed her Boards!!! We are so happy for her! While we were there we got to spend time with her little buds Katherine and Noah! Or shall we call them- Happy, Grumpy and Sleepy...




She's still changing every single day and sometimes I catch myself thinking back to when she was in my tummy and my experience in the hospital when I had her and it's just so weird to think at where we are now. My how time does fly by...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miley is so cute! I can't believe how alert she is, she is such a healthy little girl, and I love the pics of the three, daddys with their babies, mommy's and babys and sleepy happy and grumpy... they are all too cute!