Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Back at Work

Yes- I am now officially back at work. Today is my first day back and let me tell you- it was not easy leaving the house this morning. I couldn't stop kissing her and holding her- but she was sound asleep so I knew I had to just leave- but I didn't get out of the house without shedding a few tears.

Yesterday I took some time to make myself a checklist-- WHAT- Mindi made a list!?!?! Does it surprise you! LOL! So anyway, I made one of my famous lists of things I have to do each evening and things I do in the morning- and at the end of my list I wrote- 5 bags + Miley in her carseat by 6:15am = Good Morning! I also wrote myself some encouraging thoughts- Happy, Healthy and Terrific and POSITIVE THOUGHTS! That way I can keep myself going! There is so much to do to get myself ready for work and to get Miley's stuff ready that I don't think I could do it without my list.

Well- Miley's been at home with Daddy all day and will be for the rest of the week- I've talked to Taylor- what- 5 times already and its not even Noon. Things are going well for him and she is napping right now.

Being at work really gives me something to look forward to at the end of each day- I can't WAIT to get home and hold my little baby girl! I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!!

No comments: