Thursday, February 21, 2008

Daddy Cam


Just so I wouldn't go through major withdrawl symptoms- Taylor took a picture of Miley and sent it to me. She takes to her bottle very well- we are truly blessed that she will eat great off of her bottle and adjusts great when I get home to nurse. She was stuck to me for most of the night last night- but that was fine with me. I love that bonding time- and she did give me enough of a break so we could do our family work out. - Miley in her swing, me on the treadmill and Taylor lifting weights- it's great family bonding time. :) Joey and Tigger even join in on the fun- Joey lays on the couch in our workout room and Tigger watches all the action from the hallway.

2 comments:

Heidi Sue said...

Glad to hear all is going well! She's adorable. I need to get my baby fix sometime soon!

Heidi Sue

Anonymous said...

Shes sooo cute : )