Thursday, February 28, 2008

Quick Update

It's been three nights in a row now that Miley has slept through the night! YEAH!! I honestly don't think we could have asked for an easier baby- I mean- she just knew the week that both of us went back to work that it was time for her to sleep all night long. She always does what her mommy tells her to do!

AND-- great news-- I found a sling that works! YEAH!!! Heidi so graciously is letting me borrow her wrap sling- I tried it out last night and Miley actually enjoyed it! And I even worked out with her in it- I walked on the treadmill for a little bit and did some squats and lunges with her- they say to use the weight of the baby in replace of hand weights- works for me! I'll get some pictures of Miley enjoying her sling in the next couple days here.

And- it is Miley's (soon-to-be) cousin's due date tomorrow-- she is anxiously awaiting the arrival of Little Pagel (Brendon and Shelly's) we are so curious to see if LP is a boy or girl...We can't wait to meet him or her!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture with her Valentine's outfit!! :) I saved it to my pictures!! Love, Jodi

Heidi Sue said...

Woohoo! I'm so glad it worked. I can show you how to use my gypsy mama bali breeze too because it's the same design and I LOVED IT!

Heidi Sue