Tuesday, February 05, 2008

The Blow Out

Here are the pictures of Miley's Blow Out! Of course I had just put her in a cute new outfit and had just laid her down to take a nap and she was wide awake so I went in to check on her again and she just let out a good one, which is why she hadn't fallen asleep- her tummy was gurgling- so I had to change her before she fell asleep and this is what I found! So- she had to take a bath to get it all cleaned off- but she LOVES her baths so it ended up being a fun and enjoyable thing for her! She is always keeping Mommy on her toes!


OH-- and I know this isn't THAT bad- Maddox had a pretty nasty one if I remember correctly- but it was still gross!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol, get used to it! :) There will be more to come, Sophie had one just before I put her in her Baptism dress. Another time she managed to get it past the diaper, thru the onsie, her pants, the changing table cloth and onto the plastic underneath... oh yeah it gets fun!:)

Kim Sjoquist said...

LOL - Just waituntil the teething begins, guys. Not only will there be blow-outs, but you'll go through just as many diapers. I think I changes Chloe 3 times an hour yesterday. :)