Thursday, February 14, 2008

Baptism

Alright- I didn't think Miley would fall asleep for me to get this done this afternoon but low and behold she is out!

Miley Kay was baptised on February 10 at Spring Garden Church. Of course the COLDEST day ever- but we bundled her up good and made our way to church. We want to thank our family for venturing out in that cold weather to share such a special day with us. Miley's Godparents are Ben and Bekki Bakken.

Miley was a perfect angel! She slept through everything! She loves her bath time so I knew that the water on her head wouldn't be a problem- she did open her eyes long enough to know what was going on but fell right back asleep.

Miley's gown is a family gown. My brother, sister and myself all wore it along with a few of my mom's cousins children. It will now stay safe at my house for our next child.











The bonnet that Miley is wearing is from Grandma Nana- it is a bonnet for the day of her baptism and then you remove a few stiches from the back and it turns into a hankie for the day of her wedding. So special!

No comments: