Thursday, February 14, 2008

A visit to Mommy's Work

We went to visit Mommy's work on Tuesday- all of my co-workers were so excited to see us! It is so hard to believe that it has already been 6 weeks! That went WAY to fast! I go back to work on Wednesday the 20th.... I am going to miss her SO MUCH! Luckily Taylor will be taking her for the rest of that week so I can ease into not being with her all day long. It will be nice to know that she is just at home with Daddy- which is going to be interesting for him! I wonder how many phone calls I will get.... So- I think the hardest thing when I go back I will be having to adjust to my pump being my best friend.... fun! - Not! I will miss all the times her and I get to bond when I feed her-- lucky for me- she likes to cluster feed at night so I will get my fix then.

No comments: