Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our Mature Little Miley

Well- can you believe it- our little Miley- not quiet 8 weeks yet is starting to sleep through the night already!!!! She goes to bed between 9 and 9:30 and is totally asleep by 10 and for the past two nights hasn't woken up for a night feeding! Monday night she woke up at 4 and I went and tried to give her her paci to try to get her to go back to sleep until 5 but she was WIDE awake and just looked at me like- Yeah right mom- this paci isn't cutting it. But this morning she woke up when our alarm clock went off! It was GREAT! I hope that these past two nights weren't a fluke and that this is really a start to getting more sleep at night! She has been a good sleeper since the beginning so I think this is going to be her new thing now.

And- Miley is following her mom's footsteps and is a morning person- she loves to give you smiles in the morning! It leaves both Taylor and I with happy thoughts in our minds to tide us over during the work day.

And- if you haven't read the book Mr. Brown Can Moo, Can You? you need to! It was Landon's favorite book and Miley got it for a shower gift and I've been reading it to her every night and now she gets super excited when I get it out and while I'm reading it she smiles and coos and looks at the pictures and kicks her legs and her arms fling around- it's great! It's so much fun to play with her now that she can interact with us!

No comments: