Monday, February 25, 2008

First Day of Daycare...Grandma Daycare

Well, This morning was our first day of getting to daycare and we did it! Miley was asleep by 10 last night and so was I! She woke up at 1:15am for just a little snack and we were both asleep again by 1:45am and like clock work- my alarm went off at 5am and she started waking up. She had a mini-breakfast (normally she hogs down, but she wasn't that hungry this morning that early I guess) and she got dressed and took a cat nap with Daddy as I got myself ready and we were out of the house by 6:10am! I had my 5 bags and Miley in her carseat so it was a Good Morning! I couldn't have done it without my lists and organization- I spent 45 minutes last night getting everything ready for this morning! But hey- I got out of there on time and didn't forget anything!

We got to Grandma's and when we got there Grandpa had the day off so he got to help Grandma adjust to having both Miley and Landon and Miley is SUCH a morning person, like her Momma, and she was full of smiles for them! And it seems to be Landon's new thing- he says- Where did Mindi go? all the time now- so he came upstairs right after I had left and asked them- Where did Mindi go? because he saw me driving away...maybe tomorrow he'll be awake and I can give him a hug in the morning too! :) I'm sure he's having a fun day playing with Miley- OR is super jealous of her taking their attention. HAHA! I'm so excited to have them grow up together and be the best of friends! He'll take good care of her! Watch out boys...Miley might not have an older brother to protect her but she's got her cousin Landon who will!

No comments: