Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Let the Bets Begin.....

Alrighty,

We are on the countdown now! As my mom said yesterday- seeing the days until Baby Pagel arrives in the teens it almost took her breath away! SO- I figured to help make these last couple weeks a little more interesting "Let The Bets Begin"

I have printed off a December and January Calendar and if you either comment on this post or send me an email you can place your bet on what day we will all get to meet her and what you think she'll weigh. Then at the beginning of the week I'll post who thinks what for the week and hopefully we'll have a winner! Your prize if you win- The privilege of having your name in her baby book as the winner of the bet! :) Weight will be the tie breaker if we have a few people on for one day.

As for weight- I'll give you a little hint- I was 7 lbs 12 oz and Taylor was a hefty 9 lbs 5 oz.

Good Luck to All! :)

6 comments:

Angie said...

OK, Mindi. My guess is Wednesday, Jan. 2 and the weight will be 7lbs, 14 oz.

Exciting!

Shelly Pagel said...

Fun! some ladies at my work are doing the same "pool" for me.. always fun to see what people guess!

I'll guess Dec 27th 8lbs 2 oz I'll have Brendon make a guess too!

: )Auntie Shelly

Anonymous said...

If I'm going to guess, I need to know how many days you and taylor were early or overdue as newborns... then I'll give you my best shot.. I love guessing

Mindi Kay said...

I was just a few days early, I think 5 and I'm not sure about Taylor, I think he was born pretty darn close to his due date- I'm thinking within a day or two I believe.

Anonymous said...

My guess is December 31st at 2:43am........ Weight will be 7lbs 11oz......

Anonymous said...

Can't remember my login or password, so I'll be anonymous.
Im guessing January 5th (Ha Ha)
and 7 lbs. 6 oz.
Mom Pagel