Thursday, December 27, 2007

Yeah- at home again....

WOW, so, it's me again, at home. I'm not dilating, everything else is changing but I'm just not dilating so they sent me home. I was able to get some sleep today which is good but we just thought we'd be bringing home a baby.

Anyway, I had an appointment with the Chiropractor today and I'm SOO glad I did, first off, she drew some accupressure points on my feet and ankles that I can rub to help things along naturally, told me to get some vitamin C vitamins and take 500 mg every 2 hours which can help thin out the cervix, I figured- that's easy enough and of course I'll give it try, it's natural and can't hurt anything, I mean if anything it will help protect me against Taylor's cough he all of a suddent came down with. Then she wanted to feel how loose my hips were and all of the groin pain I've been having she was able to help with! She said my ligament on the right side was wound up VERY tight and very spastic so she released it for me, she said that could be why things aren't really changing because the muscles were so thight, she told me not to be surprised that once things start to go again that they might come on very fast and strong. So that was a good appointment too. The best part, I walked out of her office without a waddle for the first time in weeks! I feel so much better now!

Well, the contractions are still coming, not worth timing now, so we'll see how the rest of the night goes... guess I know now that I won't post anything until we know for sure... I always get ahead of myself. So, stay tuned.

No comments: